Sage is pleased to announce the following new features and updates.
We’ve made these great improvements to the Trial Balance report:
- As of option. You can now run the report “as of” a specific date to get a snapshot of what your ledger account balances were on that date. The report will show data from the start of each account up to the selected date.
- Zero balance accounts option. The new Hide accounts with zero balances option allows you to hide (or show) zero balance ledger accounts on the report.
Unused ledger accounts are never included on the Trial Balance report.
- Retained Earnings breakdown. If you select Summarize retained earnings values, a Retained Earnings line is included on the report. You can now expand the row to see a breakdown of how the summarized amount was calculated. The report splits out the system calculated Profit and Loss values and manual postings to the Retained Earnings account.
For more information, see About the Trial Balance report.
- An issue where some reports got stuck during the calculation process has been fixed.
The Trial Balance report now updates as expected after creating credit notes.
The image validation process has been improved when you upload your business or association logos.
You can now transfer funds between two Cash bank accounts.
The report headings on the Trail Balance report are now included on all pages when you print to PDF.
- The report headings on the Aged Debtors report are now included on all pages when you print to PDF.
- Invoices with a balance of zero no longer display as overdue.
You can now view (but not edit) completed recurring sales invoices.
Accounting Start now prevents you from voiding reconciled checks.