Sage is pleased to announce the following new features and updates.
We’ve made these great improvements to the Trial Balance report:
- As of option. You can now run the report “as of” a specific date to get a snapshot of what your ledger account balances were on that date. The report will show data from the start of each account up to the selected date.
- Zero balance accounts option. The new Hide accounts with zero balances option allows you to hide (or show) zero balance ledger accounts on the report.
Unused ledger accounts are never included on the Trial Balance report.
- Retained Earnings breakdown. If you select Summarize retained earnings values, a Retained Earnings line is included on the report. You can now expand the row to see a breakdown of how the summarized amount was calculated. The report splits out the system calculated Profit and Loss values and manual postings to the Retained Earnings account.
For more information, see About the Trial Balance report.
- An issue where some reports got stuck during the calculation process has been fixed.
The Trial Balance report now updates as expected after creating credit notes.
The image validation process has been improved when you upload your business or association logos.
You can now transfer funds between two Cash bank accounts.
The report headings on the Trail Balance report are now included on all pages when you print to PDF.
- The report headings on the Aged Debtors
and Aged Creditorsreport sare now included on all pages when you print to PDF.
- Accounting now gives you the option to create invoices for any missed recurrences after you resolve an “Action Required” recurring invoice.
- Names and references are now included on all pages of customer and vendor statement PDFs.
- If you need to reset your data, any recurring invoices you have are automatically paused.
- Invoices with a balance of zero no longer display as overdue.
You can now view (but not edit) completed recurring sales invoices.
Accounting now prevents you from voiding reconciled checks.
Recurring sales invoices
Do you regularly enter the same invoices? For example, customers to whom you regularly sell the same products or services your business regularly sells. End the drudgery of manual entry, save time, and reduce errors by setting up recurring invoices.
You can set a new invoice as recurring or update an existing invoice to reoccur. Create (or edit) a sales invoice as you normally would and then mark it as recurring to choose the repetition frequency. You can then pause the recurrence as needed or copy the recurring invoice to use it as a template when creating another recurring invoice.
See About recurring sales invoices for more information.
Eliminate the need to manually input your data. AutoEntry is a cloud-based application where you capture your invoices, expenses, receipts, and statements and then upload them to Accounting.
See Set up AutoEntry to get started.
- Paid tax returns no longer display as part paid.