We've created some new reports to help you check and reconcile your pay. Find them on the new Reporting option on the menu.
Choose an appropriate reporting period to view. You can easily export the report as a PDF or CSV file for further analysis and sharing.
These reports cover Employee Net Pay, Payslip Summary, Employer Costs, Liability Totals and Pay History (UK Only). The detailed payroll report which combines these reports can still be accessed from your completed pay run.
Payroll Year End
This release includes changes to allow you to complete year end processing for 2020 and to start processing in 2021.
A further update will follow in December to introduce EDS changes. We will update this page with more information soon.
New with this update
- Updated pay calendars for 2021 tax year, so you can process pay runs in the new tax year.
- Updated PRSI and USC thresholds for 2021 tax year to accommodate the increase in National Minimum Wage.
- For more information about legislation changes, visit the Revenue website.
- For help processing your year end, see Payroll year end.
Average earnings report
Get help calculating the average earnings of your employees with this new report.
Great for working out redundancy payments and holiday entitlements as well as for claiming for Govt. schemes.
- Export the report as a PDF or CSV file for further analysis and sharing.
- Choose a date range to report across pay periods and tax years.
New reporting area on the menu
The new Average Earnings report can be accessed from a new Reporting area on the menu.
Look out for more reports coming soon.
Process payroll for up to 50 employees
Need to add more employees to your subscription?
We now support up to 50 employees with the addition two new options; 26 - 35 employees and 36 - 50 employees.
When you've reached the maximum number of employees in your subscription, simply choose Upgrade from the Employees screen and go to the Subscription and Invoices section. Alternatively, find this under Manage My Account.
New payment type for Covid19 Wage Subsidy Scheme
We have added a new Payment for you to use to process payments to employees under the Wage Subsidy Scheme.
Simply create a new COVID19 payment type and then select this when processing Wage Subsidy Scheme payments to employees.