Sage Final Accounts can help you prepare final accounts for limited companies.
To prepare final accounts for limited companies, choose the Limited Company Client type when creating a set of accounts.
Supported company types
Sage Final Accounts supports:
- Small entities preparing accounts in accordance with FRSSE 2015 or FRS 102 Section 1A.
- Micro-entities preparing accounts in accordance with the Micro-entity provisions, with either Financial Reporting Standard for Smaller Entities (effective January 2015) or FRS 105.
- Micro-entities preparing dormant accounts in accordance with Section 1169 of the Companies Act 2006.
Sage Final Accounts does not support:
- Small companies that aren’t applying the FRSSE 2015, FRS 102 Section 1A or the Micro-entity provisions.
- Medium, or large companies.
- Audited companies.
Enter directors, add banks, or add solicitors.
If this article hasn’t answered your question, please consider searching the help or contacting us.