Manage your subscription and services
Use the Business Management page to:
- Subscribe if you're in a trial period.
- Add Payroll or Accounting to your subscription.
- Add and remove employees from your Payroll subscription.
- Upgrade your subscription (it is not possible to downgrade your subscription).
- Update your business information.
- Change how you pay us.
- View the invoices for your subscription.
Select your business name in the upper right-hand corner and then Manage Business Account from the drop-down menu.
When your trial period ends, you can pick up where you left off by starting a monthly subscription with these benefits:
- Choose to pay your monthly subscription by direct debit or by debit or credit card.
- No minimum contract period, cancel any time.
- No charge until your trial period ends.
- Select the Subscriptions and Invoices section.
- Select Buy Now.
- Enter the details of your business. Your monthly invoices are sent to the email address you enter here.
- Choose your payment method and enter payment details.
- Select Confirm Subscription.
You will also see the option to Subscribe Today at the top of the screen in your product, this is a shortcut to the buy now option.
Changing your direct debit details is quick and easy. You don’t need to cancel your previous direct debit. Sage does this automatically when you enter your new details. To change your direct debit:
- Select the Payment Method tab.
- Select Manage My Payment Methods.
- Select Direct Debit then Create New Direct Debit.
- Enter payment details as required and click Continue.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Select Finish.