Before using this option, you need to have completed all processing within the pension reference period, which is normally the tax month.
- Go to Pensions.
- For the plan you want to see information for, click Review contributions & record payments.
- Choose the pension reference period you want to record your payment for, then click View detailed contributions.
- If required, amend the amount to pay, then enter your payment date and a reference or cheque number.
- Click Record Payment.
If you also subscribe to Accounting, the Record Payment process posts the payment across to reduce your company bank account and pensions liability.
After you complete a pay run and a pension deduction is processed, you can view the pension contributions to date.
This report shows pension contribution year to date values, up to and including the current pay run.
- Go to Pensions, then under Reports click View pension contributions to date.
- If required, to download the report, click Download Report.