Log in to your Sage account
- How to log in
- How to change your password
- How to unblock your account
- What to do when you can't log in
Make sure you’re using the correct location.
- Go to our Sage Business Cloud page.
Select Log in
Change your password
If you've forgotten your password, or want to change it, just reset it from the login screen.
From the Log in screen, select Forgot Password?.
Enter the email address you use to log in and we will send you a reset link. Make sure the email address you use is registered with us and entered correctly.
Use the link in the email to open the Reset your password screen. Enter and confirm your new password, then select Submit to set your new password.
Log in to your Sage account using your new password.
Unblock your account
Once invalid login credentials have been entered several times, we’ll block your account so we can confirm it's you. We'll also do this if we detect unusual activity on your account, like attempted access from an unexpected location.
We'll send you an email containing a link to verify you have access to that email address. Click the link to unblock your account and log in again.
If you’ve forgotten your password, reset it by using the forgot password link on the login screen.
Unable to log in
If you are unable to log into your account, there are several things you can try to resolve this
If you’ve asked to reset your password, please wait for your reset email to arrive. It may take some time. Also check your junk or clutter in boxes. If you make several consecutive requests, your account may be ‘locked’. To unlock your account, contact us as Sage support.
Not received activation / verification email
For security reasons, when you create your account, we need you to confirm that you’re the account holder. We’ll email you a verification code . Enter the verification code, then click Continue.
If you need us to resend the code, click the Having trouble with your code? link on your email.
You might not receive your email for one of the following reasons:
- It hasn’t reached your inbox yet. Depending on your email provider our emails can take up to 20 minutes to arrive.
- It’s been automatically moved from your inbox. Check your deleted items, spam and junk folders to make sure it hasn’t been automatically moved or deleted.
- You’ve given us the wrong email address. If you think you’ve used the wrong email address and you’ve checked the two points above, you should complete the process again.
Clear your browsing history or try another browser
Clear all your internet browser history, cache and cookies, then try logging into again.
Try using an alternative Internet browser to log into your account.
The following Internet browsers are supported