Manage your subscription and services
Update your subscribed services, view your invoices and update your billing and contact details when you sign in. You can even do this if you’re in a trial period.
- Set up a subscription if you're in a trial period.
- Add Payroll or Accounting to your subscription.
- Add and remove employees from your Payroll subscription.
- Upgrade your Accounting subscription.
- Change how you pay us.
- View the invoices for your subscription.
Manage all the details of your subscription including upgrading and changing your payment method from the Manage Business Account section.
Select this from the drop-down next to your company name at the top of the page.
When you finish your trial period and need to set up a monthly subscription you can pick up where you left off, even after your trial period has expired.
- Choose to pay your monthly subscription by direct debit or by debit or credit card.
- There’s no minimum contract period, so you can cancel any time.
- We won't bill you until your trial period finishes.
To set up a new subscription
- Select the Subscriptions and Invoices section.
- Select Buy Now.
- Enter the details of your business. Your monthly invoices are sent to the email address you enter here.
- Choose your payment method and enter payment details.
- Select Confirm Subscription.
We won’t start to charge you until your trial period has expired.
You will also see the option to Subscribe Today at the top of the screen in your product, this is a shortcut to the buy now option.
Changing your direct debit details is quick and easy. You don’t need to cancel your previous direct debit. Sage does this automatically when you enter your new details. To change your direct debit:
- Select the Payment Method tab.
- Select Manage My Payment Methods.
- Select Direct Debit then Create New Direct Debit.
- Enter payment details as required and click Continue.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Select Finish.
You have successfully updated your payment details, click the product name at the top of the screen to return to the program.
From here you can also: