Set up and manage your subscription
We know how important it is for you to get on with processing your payroll and accounts as soon as possible, so we’ve made signing up to a service quick and simple.
Once you’re trial period is complete, set up a monthly subscription to continue using Accounting, Accounting Start or Payroll. It’s quick and easy and you can pick up where you left off, even after your trial period has expired.
- Choose to pay your monthly subscription by direct debit or by debit or credit card.
- There’s no minimum contract period, so you can cancel any time.
- We won't bill you until your trial period finishes.
- We'll email you an invoice for your subscription each month.
- Sign in to Sage Business Cloud.
From the company name drop-down on the top menu, select Manage Business Account.
- From the Subscriptions and Invoices section, select Buy Now.
- Enter the details of your business. Your monthly invoices are sent to the email address you enter here.
- Choose your payment method and enter payment details.
- Select Start Subscription.
To view the billing contact and address for your subscription:
- Select the Payment Method tab, then select Manage My Payment Methods.
- From the Business Information tab, update your details as required.
This automatically updates your business settings and the address printed on invoices you send to customers.
Invoices can be viewed in two different ways depending on when you signed up to Sage Business Cloud.
Invoices sent via email
For customers new to Sage Business Cloud, your monthly invoices are sent to the email address you used when you first registered with us.
Your invoices are not shown in the Sage Invoices section on your subscription details.
If you no longer have access to this email address or want to change it, see Change the email address or business owners name on a subscription.
View invoices from within your product
Older customers can view monthly invoices from the Subscriptions and Invoices section.
To do this you must sign in as the business owner. This is usually the email address you used when you first registered with us.
If you no longer have access to this email address or want to change it, see Change the email address or business name on a subscription
- Select the Subscription & Invoices tab.
- Select View My Invoices, then select the relevant invoice.
Depending on your Internet browser, the invoice appears in a new tab or new window. You can print or save the invoice from your Internet browser menu bar.
Your invoice shows as unpaid until your direct debit has been collected.
To help you with any billing queries you may have, we’ve put together a list of common questions.