Why Sage Accounting?
As a subscriber to Sage Accounting you've invested in a powerful, yet easy-to-use accounting solution that will meet your needs now and in the years ahead.
Ready to grow with your business
With Sage Accounting Start you've everything you need to create and send invoices, track what you're owed, automatically reconcile with your bank, and calculate and submit VAT.
Sage Accounting Standard adds support for an unlimited number users, supports quotes and estimates and allows you to manage purchase invoices too. It's easy to forecast cash flow and with advanced reporting you can get better business insight. And with our AutoEntry integration, you can say goodbye to tedious data entry and switch to snapping receipts.
Sage Accounting Plus adds support for multiple currencies and provides inventory management too.
The powerful features you need to succeed
Whichever version of Sage Accounting you're using, we want you and your business to succeed and that's why we work hard to develop smart technology that automates your repetitive admin tasks that helps free up your time to focus on your business ambitions.
It's not hard to see why Sage is already trusted by 3 million businesses worldwide when you unlock all these benefits as standard:
- The ability to work anywhere, any time - on desktop, tablet or mobile using your web browser. There's even a dedicated mobile app for Accounting.
- Award-winning free support as standard, available over the phone, via email, and web chat.
- Speed up your daily to-dos with easy invoices and expenses.
- Turn on invoice payments, powered by Stripe. With a Pay Now button on your invoices, customers can make payment the moment they open the invoice and, with our document time line, you can keep track of invoices sent and see who’s paid, quickly and easily.
- Get total peace of mind with compliance built-in as standard and updated as rules and regulations change. With Sage Accounting you'll always be on top of the latest rules and regulations and the software is designed to prevent errors and mistakes.
- Get a real-time view of your cash flow and bank accounts.
- Connect to your bank account to keep your transaction records in sync.
- Bank-level security to keep your data safe and secure. There's no need for you to backup - we'll make sure your data is always there when you need it.
- Track and manage stock and costs, for cash flow that's more predictable and profits that are easier to realise.